Friday, January 11, 2013

The Smell Of Smoked Salt And Pepper In The Air

A good friend of mine (I use that term loosely since I haven't ever actually met him. We're CockyTalk buddies.), Ron, posted all over facebook about how he's going to be smoking some salt and pepper. I told him to send me some or I'd defriend him (not really), so he agreed. After standing out by my mailbox for months waiting on this package, it finally arrived. I don't know why it took so long. He kept saying something about his wife had a baby or something. 

Anyway, I'll be trying out the smoked salt and pepper and seeing what all it's good for and posting it here for everyone to see. If you're all lucky, he may start making large enough batches for a few to purchase from him if you're interested. If you are interested, let me know and I will get in contact with him to see if that'd be a possibility.  

No comments:

Post a Comment