Thursday, November 8, 2012

Piggin' Ain't Easy BBQ Team

I'm still not completely sure when I'll join a circuit, but the official team name has been decided.

Me being the (older school) Wrestling fan that I am. I decided to make a play on words of a slogan from a former wrestler named The Godfather. The Godfather's character was of a "pimp" and he always came to the ring with his "ho's" (a.k.a. the Hooooooooooo Train). His biggest slogan/slaying was that "Pimpin' Ain't Easy". I decided to take that, and put a BBQ spin on it.

Or colors will be Royal Blue like SC's state colors, Black, and white.

Me being the impatient person that I am. I've had a few friends draw up a little something something. I'm sure over the next year as I start to prepare for comps, and I build a full team, I'll continue to spread the word (and the food).  

The first image was done by one of my good friends Alicia.


The second pictures was done by my fellow Brethren N8man.



No comments:

Post a Comment