Monday, December 19, 2011

Porterhouse T-Bone Steak (Manly Sized Meat Throwdown)

For my second Throwdown appearance. I choose to enter the Manly Sized Meat Throwdown. For my entry I decided to go with a 1.6lb Porterhouse T-Bone Steak from our local butcher shop.


The day before the cook I let it marinate in some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat (I wish I'd added more, because it would be great flavor).


Approximately an hour before the cook I added some worsirisrisrisrisire sauce and McCormic's steak seasoning.





Threw the steak on the gasser at 500 for a good sear.


After 15-20 minutes (and near perfect grill marks) she was ready to go.


The color of the picture doesn't show the true color. The steak came off near perfectly evenly cooked, and right at medium (where it was entended to be).

No piece was left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment