Friday, August 22, 2014

That Chicken Is Some "Good Sh!t"

My best friend growing up, TQ (or Tim as he chooses to go by these days), gave me a call the other day to see if we were home and to say he was coming over with my birthday present. Of course my initial reaction was "Dude, you don't have to get me crap. We're too old for that."

He walks in with his little girl and a container in a brown bag. At that point I said to myself, "Hmm, brown bag, ok I'm fine with a gift." (for the ladies out there thinking "he couldn't have at least put it in a bag?" NO! We're men, we don't need some bag that we're going to throw in the trash or under the bed til the end of time.)

He hands it over and says "I don't know if it's any good, but it was funny so I got it for you." Now, TQ is the kind of guy that uses a lot of big words, so read that quote and add in a couple of 5 syllable words and then it'd be more accurate to what he actually said.

I open the bag and what do I see ...


We had some plain chicken in the freezer, so we thawed it and then got some zucchini, pepper, and basil from our new garden.




Had grilled Good Sh!t chicken with zucchini chips and roasted potatoes with the basil, peppers and other seasonings.


No comments:

Post a Comment