Friday, May 4, 2012

3,000 Views

I want to thank everyone that keeps up with my blog. I wasn't really sure how this whole thing would go when I first started, but I'm having a blast doing it. If anything, winning the Burger Throwdown has boosted my enjoyment of cooking. Either that's good or bad news to you. That means this experiment is going to keep going, and more pictures will be posted to make you hungry while checking it out.

My new grill has a rotisserie add on available, so that's a new possibly I may give a shot as well. Then once another purchase has been made. A new (bigger) smoker will join the family, and then we'll really be cooking (pun intended).

Thanks again for taking a second or two out of your day to check out my site, and pictures. As this continues to grow there could be a chance, in the future, that more of you will get to taste my food instead of just looking at it.

NOW BECOME A FOLLOWER BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SITTING ON 18 FOREEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment