Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My New Baby

The grill Dawn's mom gave us unfortunately died out on me while cooking the award winning The EVERYTHING American Burger. One side had been having ignition problems and some how rusted out, but the "good" side stopped spitting gas.

I'd been casually looking at grills for a little while, so I had an idea of what I wanted. I wasn't settling for anything less than a 4 burner, and I wanted something with a little shine (why buy something if it's not going to look good). I present to you, the newest member of the ONE NINE 3 family (name to come shortly)

Char-Broil Commercial Series 4 Burner

500 square inches of cooking surface with an extra 180 square inches of cooling surface.

For the first cook, nothing else would do but steaks. 2 New York Strips, and one of the best parts of Summer, Sam Adams Summer Ale.

B.E.A.U.TIFUL grill marks after just 3(ish) minutes on each rotation.

A quick, and not very good, picture of the dang near perfect Medium cook

No comments:

Post a Comment