Sunday, May 13, 2012

Man vs. Food Hot Wings

One of the perks for winning a TD is that you get to name the next TD. I chose to use one of my favorite shows as a guide ... MAN VS. FOOD.

I have a few friends that swear they can eat anything hot, so I put it to the test. I started the wings off with some good ol' Habanero Death Dust.

The Challenge ... finish 7 Hot Legs in 10 minutes or less.



I then got the sauce all mixed together.



After they came off the grill. I covered the legs with our hot sauce.


May the challenge begin ...






After the 10 minute limit was over ... there was a few bones remaining.


I was told that it wasn't fair for me to torture them and not have a bite myself ... here goes nothing ...

On this episode of Man vs. Food ... Food Won

No comments:

Post a Comment