Monday, November 11, 2013

Look Out, She Knows How To Shoot

What happened to the days that if you upset your wife you only had to worry about a frying pan flying at your head?

We went this past weekend and took our CWP (Concealed Weapons Permit) certification class. Before Monday, Dawn had never shot a gun. I had, but not a whole lot (unless we can count Call of Duty. If that's the case, then I'm a deadly assassin). 

Note to self: never do another "man" event with Dawn. Not only did she do better on the written test (by 1 question), she did better than me on the shooting. 

I would like to note that during the "shoot 2" part I only shot once and then had to rush the 2nd shot causing the "misses". Neither of us actually missed a single shot, but I had 4 land outside of the 9 point circle and she had none. If I want to make myself feel better, I did however, have a LOT more in the bulls-eye section than she did. 



For her to have been as nervous as she was, she did really well and I was/am very proud of her ... now I just have to make sure I'm never the blue guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment