Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Movie Review: Taken 3



I'm not movie snob, I can see the same movie with a little twist for the third time, and still enjoy it. For some, they'll say "Liam Neeson blows stuff up and saves the day, same ol, same ol." But for me, it's about the story line.

When you think you know what's going on, they throw in a little twist to keep you off the trail. Then, out of nowhere, it hits ... and you have the "aahhhhh" moment when it all starts to make sense.

I do have to say that I wasn't a big fan of the ending. It felt almost as if they writers were tired of writing and said "ok, we're done."

With that said, the story line and twists were enough to check it out. It won't win any "Best Movie of the Year" awards, but it's a good date night.


After hearing his comments this past week in-regards to "too many guns in the America." I would have not seen this in the theaters, and waited to rent it. I have a problem with people preaching gun control propaganda, and then using guns to earn millions through Hollywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment