Monday, February 11, 2013

Another Milestone

At the start of the new year, my goal for 2013 was to reach 20,000 page views. I don't remember the exact number, but I sitting somewhere between 7 and 8k. That means, I would need nearly 3,000 more hits in one year than I had the previous year and some change on the blog. 

So far, 2013 has provided some insane numbers. A few weeks ago YOU demolished the previous page views in a 24 hours period record with 651 views. 

This weekend, with the help of the Jack Daniels post, YOU have once against reached a milestone. One Nine 3 has hit 10,000 page views. 

To show my gratitude, I'm going to give away a Free Rub Sample. All you have to do is LIKE my Facebook Page then share a post this week, or comment on a post (here or there). 

I will be out of town the second half of this week, but will announce a winner Monday February 18th. 

EVERYONE IS ENTERED BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE EXTRA ENTRIES FOR EACH SHARE OR COMMENT. THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED RANDOMLY OUT OF A HAT. (I'm old school like that.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment