Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not So World Famous. Regular Ol' Oven Pizza

We've been making homemade pizzas for a while now, and usually do the same (every meat I can find). Right now we're both trying to get in shape a bit, so we decided to tone it down a bit.

We went to our local grocery store and purchased fresh pizza dough, pizza sauce, sliced ham, and mozzarella cheese.

We took those ingredients and added turkey italian sausage that we already had.


No pizza is worth while unless you can toss it ... not my best toss ever.


Rolled out the dough and covered it with the sauce and red pepper flakes, italian seasoning, and chopped onion flakes.


The meat is cooked and ready to start layering (it's flag football season so I have my QB band close by at all times)


I added the italian sausage and sliced ham to the crust.


Then covered it with a pack and a half of cheese (not so healthy I know)


We put it in the over at 425 for about 16 minutes (it's a lot bigger than your cardboard pizzas, so it takes longer)


Once it came out ... one delicious pizza is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment