Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grilled Piggy Tenderloin

We haven't had Pork Tenderloin in a while, and the last time I grilled one it was amazing, so I suggested that for dinner the other night. 

This is a very simple and quick dish to make for a knockout dinner.

For the full recipe click here.


Mix the garlic, pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl and then put a good layer over the tenderloin. Now, you could probably put it in a sealed bag and let it marinate for an hour or two before you decide to cook it. It has a decent amount of salt in the mix, so I wouldn't recommend sitting it for an extended period of time. 



I had the grill between 400-425 for most of the cook. It jumped up to 450 for a period of time, but that was ok, because I ended up running out of gas and that extra heat helped continue to cook it.


I had just enough heat to get it up to 160 internal temperature and pulled it off. 



Dawn made some of her amazing mashed potatoes to go with the pork.



This pork was juicy as could be, heck, it was still juicy for lunch 3 days later. Get a scoop of potatoes and piece of pork ... mmmmm perfect bite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment