Monday, July 1, 2013

Blue Ridge BBQ and Music Festival Classic Car Show

It's safe to say that I fall into that "typical guy" stereotype for a lot of things. I like sports, food, dirty jokes, beer, cooking outside, and cars. 

Obviously, I was already going to the festival for the BBQ and then Pitmasters, but when I heard there was also a Classic Car show, I knew it was Dawn's worst nightmare of a day ... which means ... I was in heaven. 

I actually excused her from walking through the cars (I left her behind at the BBQ Pitmasters area to hold down our spots). She had taken her nook, so she was nose deep in a book, so it wasn't a big deal. 

I'm definitely one of those guys that say "they sure don't make 'em like they use to" when it comes to cars. My all-time favorites are muscle cars (Mustangs are #1), 50's era trucks, and Chevy Bel Airs ... as I'm sure you'll be able to see from the pictures below. 




















This is the best shirt I saw the whole weekend.



























I do realize this is kind of "redneck", but it's The Intimidator, so it's ok. 





This one is just too perfect. I mean, what are the chances that I'd find the only hippie at the festival in front of the hippie-mobile?







































The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment